- Your address and venue has to be specified 100% correct. You don’t want your guests to go to the wrong venue.
- Please ensure that you send us the exact address, and if possible a google maps link to the exact position.
- You can get the Google Maps link on the Google Maps website.
- Search for your venue, and then click on the “Share” button. Copy and paste the link in the space provided in the website questionnaire.
- It can be more that 1 change.
- We can unfortunately only allow 3 (complete) review change emails before we charge a R150 per review change fee.
- The Chick Package
- The Hare Package
- The Owl Package
There is nothing more that can make or break an invite like the images you use. Using images that are of a high quality standard are encouraged.
When we use images as banner images, the image fills the entire space of the websites content. This means that we have to crop or change a portrait photo so that the focus point of the image is in the middle. In most cases, it is very difficult to get portrait images to display correctly on a responsive website.In the image above, a portrait image is used as a banner image.
A Portrait image will not work for a banner image in the following cases:
- The focus point of the image, stretches across the entire image. There is no space to crop the image so that it can fit into the banner image location cell.
- The image is zoomed to far in to use as a banner image.
- The image quality is below 200kb (KilloBytes). (0.2 Megabytes)
- Images which have focus points that are in the middle.
- The images must not be zoomed in too much.